This is a really basic recipe my mom used to make for me. I especially like it for nights when I can’t wind down. It is definitely a comfort food but it can also provide some protein and carbs needed to generate some energy.
- 1 cup of Milk of whichever variety.
- 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar (white or brown)
- 1 tiny sliver of butter (optional)
- More optional ingredients would be cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg. You can play around with the seasoning.
1. Mix ingredients in a cup
2. Heat in microwave (or at a low heat on the stove) just until the milk is warmed. You do not want it to boil.